Enterprise Software Suite
Test the Pica8 Network Platform
No Cost Evaluation
Both AmpCon Network Controller and the PicOS-V Virtual Software Switch are available for free download.
PicOS-V in GNS3 User Guide | AmpCon Evaluation Guide
- Pica8’s AmpCon Network Controller provides push-button automation for all of your routine daily tasks.
- This includes switch deployment, enforcing day-to-day security and compliance policies, scheduled backups and upgrades and customization with Ansible playbooks.
Automate Business Workflows to Reduce Opex
- The most useful automation is for what you do everyday.
- Automate mundane daily tasks to save you hours in your day, for example configuration updates, software upgrades, license updates and more.
- Zero Touch Provisioning for a block of 100 switches will save you over three days.
- These are savings that every C-level executive will appreciate, and every network operator can use.
Virtualization with EVPN/VXLAN
- Same Pica8 software on every layer from access to aggregation to core.
- Virtualization extends all the way from the core to the access switches.
- When you connect the device to the network, you don’t see the network. When you connect the device, you see the point where it enters.
- You don’t need to follow your network cables, with Pica8 software, networking becomes invisible.
- Templates and Playbooks to simplify your deployment.
Zero Trust Principles
- Support all of the major NAC vendors for automated endpoint policy enforcement.
- User identification and device authentication for IoT devices, phone devices and unknown devices such as contractors’ laptops.
- Zero Trust strategies by combining NAC and Private VLANs for network segmentation.
Analytics with Network Monitoring
- We offer traditional network monitoring with SNMP.
- This works well with major, incumbent network monitoring solutions.
- It also pairs nicely with open source network monitoring solutions like Zabbix.
Analytics with Streaming Telemetry
- Support the next generation with big data collection tools developed by third parties such as statistics for control plane, data plane and virtualization.
- Includes the interface for integration.
- Leverage popular tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.